Small and lightweight for demanding communications requirements
Teledyne Microwave Solutions has introduced a new range of Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) products designed specifically for the SATCOM communications market. By incorporating internally-packaged MMICs, Teledyne is now able to offer LNAs with some of the lowest noise figures in the industry.
This K-Band LNA operates over a 19.2 to 21.2 GHz bandwidth with 1.3 dB noise figure at 25°C. Teledyne’s K-Band LNAs are configured with a WR42 Waveguide input and 2.92 output connector. The housing is hermetically sealed, EMI shielded, and includes reverse voltage protection.
- Noise figure of 1.3 dB at 25°C
- P1dB is 15 dBm
- Output 1 dB comp is 0 dBm minimum
- Small-signal gain is 40 dB and gain flatness is ±1.5 dB maximum
- Current draw is nominally 150 mA from a single +15 V supply
- Size: 1.0″ x 1.5″ x 0.5″
- Operating temperature of -54º to +85°C case
- Input/output return 15 dB minimum