Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-30 Origin:Site
Low Loss phase stable cable has been a part of the RF connectors. In the 21st century, low-loss phase-stabilized cables have been welcomed by consumers because of their low energy consumption and high-efficiency electronic characteristics.
What is the preparation of before and after using the phase stable cable assemblies?
What are the steps of using the phase stable cable assemblies?
What role does phase stabilized cable assembly play?
1. Phase stable cable assemblies should be stored in an environment where the temperature is -20/60℃, the relative humidity is ≤75%, and is dust-proof and non-corrosive gas.
2. Before using the phase stable cable assemblies, check whether the cable connector used matches the device end interface, especially the precision millimeter-wave connector.
3. At the end of the test, remove the phase stable cable assemblies in time, check whether the connector interface is clean, damaged and whether the interface depth is within the acceptable range. After confirming that it is correct, use clean compressed air to blow off the debris attached to the surface of the medium, and cover it for protection Caps, stored in a suitable environment.
Phase stable cable assemblies is strictly forbidden to use test cables with problems, so as not to damage the interface between the DUT and the test system and affect the test accuracy of the DUT.
1. When using the phase stable cable assemblies, it must be tightened with a torque wrench and cannot exceed the maximum torque specified by the connector.
2. The correct connector connection method is: after aligning the male and female connectors of the same type of connector, hold the female with one hand and rotate the locking nut of the male with the other hand, while ensuring that the internal and external conductors are not For relative rotation, it is strictly prohibited to rotate the female connector. If it is a nut with a non-slip knurled structure, tighten it with your fingers.
3. When using the phase stable cable assemblies the number of bending times should be minimized, otherwise, the service life of the cable will be shortened. Due to the complicated test environment, when bending is required, the bending radius cannot be less than the minimum bending radius of the cable itself.
4. When using the phase stable cable assemblies, ensure that the test table is clean and tidy. Any impact or extrusion may damage the electrical performance of the cable. It is strictly forbidden to install a cable protective cover without authorization, so as not to damage the mechanical structure of the cable and shorten its service life.
The stable phase cable assembly is mainly used for aerospace connectors and modern communication systems such as RF cable assembly, which can realize the impedance and energy transfer of telegraph numbers and microwave signal transmission between devices or types of equipment. The role of the high-tech industry. Since phase stable cable assemblies have many advantages, the biggest advantage is that the signal connection is not broken in the general environment, strong shock and vibration, corrosive air, strong thermal deviation.
More and more people pay attention to phase-stabilized cable assemblies, which means that the market for phase-stabilized cable assemblies is getting bigger and bigger. LenoRF, which has been a Chinese pioneer in RF interconnects for many years. Their skilled staff can use the best solution for anything, particularly when a custom product is required.