Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-06 Origin:Site
As a new product of radio frequency connectors, phase-stabilized cable assemblies play a major role in high-tech industries such as communication networks. In daily life, the phase-stabilized cable assembly improves the communication quality.
What are the main characteristics of phase stable cable assemblies?
How to choose the phase stable cable assemblies that suits your requirements?
What are the characteristics of the phase stable cable assemblies?
1. Electrical properties
Electrical conductivity---Most phase stable cable assemblies require good electrical conductivity, and individual products require a certain range of resistance.
Electrical insulation performance---insulation resistance, dielectric coefficient, dielectric loss, electrical resistance characteristics, etc.
Transmission characteristics---refers to high-frequency transmission characteristics, anti-interference characteristics, etc.
2. Mechanical properties
Refers to tensile strength, elongation, bendability, elasticity, flexibility, vibration resistance, abrasion resistance, and mechanical impact resistance.
3. Thermal performance
Refers to the temperature resistance grade of the phase stable cable assemblies, the heating and heat dissipation characteristics of the wires and cables for power transmission at working temperature, the current-carrying capacity, short-circuit and overload capacity, the thermal deformation and thermal shock resistance of synthetic materials, the thermal expansion of materials, and the impregnation or coating materials Dripping performance, etc.
4. Corrosion and weather resistance
Refers to resistance to electrochemical corrosion, biological and bacterial corrosion, chemical resistance (oil, acid, alkali, chemical solvents, etc.) corrosion, salt spray resistance, light resistance, cold resistance, mildew resistance and moisture resistance.
5. Aging performance
Refers to the ability of the phase stable cable assembly and its constituent materials to maintain their original performance under the action of mechanical stress, electrical stress, thermal stress and various other external factors, or under the action of external climatic conditions.
6. Other properties
Including the characteristics of some materials (such as the hardness and creep of metal materials, the compatibility of polymer materials) and some special use characteristics of the product (such as non-flammability, resistance to atomic radiation, insect bite resistance, delayed transmission, and Energy damping, etc.).
(1) Select phase stable cable assemblies according to voltage: select according to the first of the above general principles
(2) Choose the phase stable cable assemblies section according to the economic current density: the calculation method is the same as that of the wire section.
(3) Check the phase stable cable assemblies cross-section Lux≥Izmax according to the long-term load current of the line. In the formula: Lux——the allowable load current of the cable (A); Izmax——the long-term large load current (A) of the cable.
1. High-speed cable assemblies, providing standardized and customized cable options, suitable for all standard interfaces, including: SMA 2.92 mm/2.4 mm and SMP / SMPM / SMPS
2. Low creeping tin and high flexibility, the cable is allowed to bend at several heights after the cable is clamped
3. High flexibility, can maintain excellent performance after repeated use
4. DC: 50 GHz.
Short cable routing can save space and weight and is suitable for applications requiring high flexibility and low loss. It can be used as a laboratory test cable and is suitable for low loss and severe applications with frequencies up to 50 GHz.
After understanding the relevant properties, characteristics, and applications of phase-stabilized cable assemblies, they also need to be cautious in their purchases. Due to the rapid growth of the phase stable cable assembly market, goods on the market are uneven. Great products begin with the best-skilled staff, LenoRF is ready to meet your technical requirements. They have created a 24-hour engineering and development environment that runs concurrently with our manufacturing operations.